Wisma Atria is Safe and Open!
Wisma Atria remains safe and open from 10am - 10pm daily.
Our suite of enhanced safety measures remain in place for a safe and pleasant experience for all:
- Mandatory wearing of masks at all times
- Temperature screening at entrances + mandatory TraceTogether app or token check-in
- Social gathering is limited to a max. of two individuals (no mixing of groups)
- Takeaways are available at our F&B outlets
- Constant monitoring of mall capacity limit for shoppers (we seek your understanding and patience should we hit the mall capacity of shoppers)
- Disinfection by autonomous disinfection robots
- Cutting edge Trane air cleaning system with ultraviolet air-purifying technology
- Regular disinfecting of high-touch surfaces (e.g. lift buttons and escalator handrails)
Some stores have revised their opening hours, so do check in with individual stores before heading over. You can find our stores’ contact information and social media links at www.wismaonline.com/en/directory
Remember to practise safe social distancing when you're in the mall too! Stay safe and shop happy at Wisma Atria!
Enhanced Safety Measures
- Do take note of the additional safety measures in place since 16 May 2021, as part of Phase 2 (Heightened Alert).
- Social gatherings have now been reduced to 2 pax.
- Mall occupancy limit has been changed to one person per 16 sqm of GFA.
- “Mask-off” services and activities have been ceased (e.g. facial, saunas, make-up services).
- At F&B outlets, no dine-in is allowed.
Given that no dine-in is allowed, SafeEntry is not required at the F&B premises for visitors.